James Reidy - I Love You, I Do. Review


 


James Reidy has burst back onto the music scene with his latest release ‘I Love You, I Do’. With previous releases such as ‘Alone’ and ‘Love Me’, this highly anticipated track from the Birmingham singer does not disappoint. ‘I Love You, I Do’ shows off James' delicate side of songwriting with the use of softer tones and heartfelt lyricism.

The twenty-six-year-old singer songwriter, James Reidy, has made quite an impact on the Birmingham music scene and has played in various venues such as the O2 Institute 3 and The Sunflower lounge picking up a loyal fanbase along the way.

 


James is a huge fan of various genres such as Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, Gospel and R&B. He experiments with these genres to create his own distinctive sound, which is exhibited  throughout the track.

Overall, ‘I Love You, I Do’ tells the tale of two star-crossed lovers which is a perfect song to listen to when you are missing someone you love during lockdown or just reminiscing over the person you love. It is both exquisite, lyrically and musically and is a song that listeners can relate and connect to. The ballad is full of character and raw emotion showcasing James’ impressive ability to tell a story through his music. The song was produced and co-written with Josh Northwood.

There is no doubt that James Reidy has a bright future ahead of him and we are excited to see what 2021 has in store for the talented singer.



I Love You, I Do is available now on all major streaming platforms.

We highly reccomend giving this single a listen and checking out his other music! We can't wait for James to release more music in the future. 

You can listen to this single through the following links;

Spotify - Here

Apple Music - Here

Amazon Music - Here




MusicBox PR Team 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts